
Then he wondered what they were and why they were so noisy...

Finally he decided they were quite funny and worth a good ole' nose wrinkle!

I love our daily trips to the little island at the pond. We stroll down to watch the ducks and swing on the swing set. He is so happy and content when we are outside, so am I for that matter.
5 comments:
Hmmm, I can't see the pictures:( Sounds fun though! Love ya, Jen
Love that inquisitive look and then that delightful nose wrinkle. Our fun grandson!!!
i love that nose wrinkle too! he is just the cutest:) jen
i agree with all. he is just wonderful. i love the video of hudson on the floor playing with the rings; i have watched it a couple times now. it makes me excited for asher to be able to do those things. what fun.
abbe
Kristi- I have been looking/reading your blog for a bit now, and don't know why I never left a message! Hudson is absolutely beautiful and I love those little faces! Wanted to let you know that I have a little one right now and started a blog at the inspiration of you, Jenny and Abbe for those that are far away. Anyways- I've loved finding out about what's going on with you guys and see your sweet baby!
Post a Comment