I really can't think of anything more enjoyable than playing with a two year old who's happy. Hudson just gets better every day and I love talking with him. Just yesterday I asked him if he was going to eat any more of his breakfast that Dan had prepared for him. He looked at the food the said a long drawn out "maybe......ewww". Later I asked him if he wanted to go potty on mommy's potty (yep, we're in full swing potty training mode) instead of his to which he responded, "maybe....too big". Everything is either "maybe" or "remember" these days with him, only it sounds like "mayme" and "rememer".
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Yikes. Has it really been two weeks since I wrote last? Oh how time flies these days with two little ones. I have very little time for anything else but love it that way, mostly. The transition to two has been quite smooth thankfully. For now Abigail sleeps in bed with us so I awake each morning snuggled up to a precious little baby and can't help but be filled with joy in the first moments of my day. Hudson is a morning person and greets us girlies with a cheerful "mornin dear" as we come downstairs. Breakfast and some "play toys" time follows where we typically build big towers with the blocks, dance to the "usic" and run laps around the house playing chase.

I really can't think of anything more enjoyable than playing with a two year old who's happy. Hudson just gets better every day and I love talking with him. Just yesterday I asked him if he was going to eat any more of his breakfast that Dan had prepared for him. He looked at the food the said a long drawn out "maybe......ewww". Later I asked him if he wanted to go potty on mommy's potty (yep, we're in full swing potty training mode) instead of his to which he responded, "maybe....too big". Everything is either "maybe" or "remember" these days with him, only it sounds like "mayme" and "rememer".
Abigail is her sweet self. I have to laugh though to keep my sanity sometimes as she reminds me of the dolls who's eyes close when you lay them down, and open when you pick them up - only she is the opposite. It is almost magical how quickly she awakes and cries when I try to lay her down only to be sound asleep and limp before her head even makes it to my shoulder when I pick her back up. She is the complete opposite of independent, loving to be held close at all times. I had to have her billiruben levels retested yesterday as she is still fairly jaundiced. For many reasons I hope she is ok, but one of them being I can't imagine her laying under those lights without screaming to be held. So if you could pray for her we would appreciate it. Hudson was jaundiced also, but I'm pretty sure it was completely gone by 6 weeks, and her's is still hanging on. She is gaining weight though and is up to just over 10 pounds now. I can't believe how fast she is growing! I'm just so thankful to be counted worthy of raising these two little ones!
I really can't think of anything more enjoyable than playing with a two year old who's happy. Hudson just gets better every day and I love talking with him. Just yesterday I asked him if he was going to eat any more of his breakfast that Dan had prepared for him. He looked at the food the said a long drawn out "maybe......ewww". Later I asked him if he wanted to go potty on mommy's potty (yep, we're in full swing potty training mode) instead of his to which he responded, "maybe....too big". Everything is either "maybe" or "remember" these days with him, only it sounds like "mayme" and "rememer".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You guys are precious :) And Hudson is the funniest thing ever. Mornin' dear.... Ha!
Ahh..it sounds like you guys are doing great! I swear these babies sense that our attention is divided between the two...Lexi wants to snuggle all the time. She's finally doing well sleeping in her bed. It does get easier. :) They both are so precious! I hope we get to see you all soon. It's been too long!
Oh my goodness... Hudson looks so big in this picture. you guys are the cutest family!!
Post a Comment