There's lots I'd love to tell you about. Like the fact that yesterday I was in a tanktop and flip flops and today it is snowing, or that Hudson loves to walk around the house singing (as he calls it) the "I've got the joy, joy, in my heart" song, or that Abigail is beginning to interract with us smiling and cooing when we talk to her. Unfortunately I don't have time at the moment to do any subject the justice it deserves so instead I leave you with a few pictures from this past week.
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Thanks for taking time to post some pictures in the midst of the business of the days. I love seeing your sweet family. I can't believe you have two little ones. Amazing how time flies. love ya, anna
Oh she is getting prettier with every post!
Post a Comment