Monday, April 27, 2009
Most mornings I wake up and tell myself "just make it to nap time then you can go back to bed too". I rarely, if ever actually make it back to bed for a nap though. This morning I was sure I'd take a nap after a wonderful but fairly sleepless weekend at a woman's conference called "Cherished". But what am I doing now when I should be laying down? Moving a carseat over to the truck. Writing a grocery list. Planning dinner. Blogging. Etc... I never seem to make it back to that happiest of happy places under my covers but the thought sure helps me survive the first couple hours of the morning. Besides, I love looking at the faces of my beautiful sleeping children and would miss those glimpses I sneak now and again. So I guess I'll press on with today's work knowing I can always take a nap tomorrow afternoon....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Haha- I tell myself the same thing each morning but haven't had a nap in weeks! I also tell myself...if I can just make it out to the coffee...
Post a Comment