Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Play with me



Tonight while Dan was loading his mountain bike up to go for a ride with a few guys from work, Hudson walked over to his wagon and sat quietly waiting for a ride. Dan was so touched by the sight that he stopped what he was doing to spend some time pulling Huds around the neighborhood. It is amazing to me that at such a young age (18 months) our little boy already looks up to his father tremendously. I see him watch Dan's every move and perform all kinds of stunts to make his daddy laugh. There is a special bond there that I can never replace. God knew just what he was doing when he made mommies for snuggling and comforting and daddies for the rough and tumble. A perfect plan if you ask me.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Awww, sniff. sniff. I whole heartedly agree with you. This post also made me think of the hundreds (at least it seemed like it) of times you and I pulled your little brothers in a wagon up and down your driveway....oh goodness, how life flies by.Love you, Jen

Rebecca Zappasodi said...

What a sweet pic. We are so blessed to have hubbies who WILL stop what they are doing and seize that precious moment with their kids. Praise God for KZX guys! :)