Monday, August 11, 2008

Conversations - part 3

Last night after a long, fun day at the Bittle Family Reunion Dan and I put Hudson to bed around 10pm. As you all know we've been teaching Hudson sign language so he can better communicate with us. He picks it up very quickly and has quite a little vocabulary now, which we love. I realized last night though that I should spend a little more time working with Dan on the signs after this took place:

Dan: Night, night Hudson. Daddy has to go to bed so he can get up tomorrow and go to cook.
Kristi: Don't you mean work?
Dan: Yes, what did I say?
Kristi: You told him you had to go cook.
Dan: Oopps.

It is amazing how much laughter the little things in life bring, and it never hurts to be a bit tired either :)

No comments: