Sunday, August 24, 2008

I'm So Ashamed...so here are some pictures at least

Cooking brownies with Mommy - you couldn't be left out of the process!

Playing in the sink - the absolute favorite new activity...more on that later.

Neither rain nor snow, or sleet shall keep Hudson from his wagon ride.

Newly discovered ability to catch and eat bubbles...and no, I don't condone CK products.

Petting a "fainting Goat" at the Bittle Farm.
 

Enjoying some time with Mommy at the Bow Falls in Banff.
 

There's nothing better than playing in the sand.
 

No bite sized pieces for you, you want the entire piece of fruit and have a blast eating it.
 
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the picture update. Looks like you guys are having fun. love ya, anna

Jami said...

Hudson is SO cute! It looks like such a beautiful place to raise a son and grow a family! I love blogs that help those of us far away feel like we are closer. Oh, and Dan is still a cutie patutie ! No wonder you snagged him.

Anonymous said...

OH we miss you all!!!!:(

A. Carol

The Klentzmans said...

Kristi.... call me soon I want to hear your beautiful voice!!!!! Love ya- Jen

the bakks said...

Kristi - how are you guys doing?! Haven't "heard" from you in awhile :) - hope you are all doing well! Is it getting colder there??

We're a little jealous!