Oh my gosh!! It was like looking at Maya with the signing and giggling. Hudson and Maya are so much alike! I wish we could get them together to play. They'd have a blast together. Miss you!!
Oh how so cute! I found your blog of of Jocelyn Hattenburgers...and It seems like I need to get one of these. I guess this is more my ages blog type then what I have lol But I don't have family! lol!
2 comments:
Oh my gosh!! It was like looking at Maya with the signing and giggling. Hudson and Maya are so much alike! I wish we could get them together to play. They'd have a blast together. Miss you!!
Oh how so cute! I found your blog of of Jocelyn Hattenburgers...and It seems like I need to get one of these. I guess this is more my ages blog type then what I have lol But I don't have family! lol!
Post a Comment