Monday, May 12, 2008

When you're having fun

oh how time flies! We celebrated our 7th anniversary this past week and I can't help but think of how much has happened during our time as Mr & Mrs. We've laughed till we cried & cried till we laughed. We've shared in the life changing experience of becoming the parents of a beautiful, joy filled, people loving, energetic, son. God's mercy has been poured out upon us through the years and we are living proof that He is in the business of revealing his heart to mankind through relationships such as marriage. We sharpen, test, encourage, applaud, entertain, praise, forgive, serve, and comfort one another. And I can't imagine life any different. So here's to marriage, and the perfect example of God's love for us that it represents.




I had to include this picture, as we got such a kick out of it. Hudson is used to, and enjoys, having his picture taken. So when I wanted to take a picture of Dan and I for our anniversary, Hudson naturally assumed he would be in it as well. As the camera's timer was counting down, Hudson walked over, sat himself down right in between us, and began staring up at the camera with a half cocked smile. He stared at the camera for about 10 minutes while we snapped away, laughing the entire time. Camera shy, he is not. We'll have to work on humility when he's a little bit older :) You can see more pictures of him from that night by clicking the slideshow.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Awww- happy anniversary you two! Sweet words Kristi. Love ya, Jen

Court said...

Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary. You guys are such a great couple! To many more happy years to come!
love, anna