Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Two of a kind



I recently realized another reason you'd better be careful with who you choose to be your lifetime partner & spouse - you may a child that is a little carbon copy of them! Most every night Dan and Hudson wind down before bed with a nice bowl of cereal. It is a tradition Dan has had ever since I can remember, but now Hudson has taken it on as well and gets his heart broken if Daddy doesn't share his food. So there they remain, Hudson in Dan's arms, taking turns with the spoon, eating cereal bite after bite. Every once in a while they don't quite make it to the "bowl & milk phase" and instead eat happily from the box as you see in the video.

They are two of a kind without a doubt! He is a daddy's boy squealing with delight when Dan comes home for lunch each day, and again after work in the evening. I can tell I'm going to have to have a girl at some point since these two boys are going to be off and running together. But I'd not have it any other way!

2 comments:

The Klentzmans said...

The happy eating hum is the best part! Usually the only thing people shove in their faces like that, handful at the time is movie popcorn, and then its dark and there are no witnesses...

Jami said...

His happy eating hum, as Jennifer called it, brings back memories for me. Catherine use to hum when she ate.........I think she did it until she was 17! Ain't food grand!