Monday, February 18, 2008

We made it...mostly

With the whirlwind of packing behind us, Hudson and I set foot on Canadian soil Saturday, grateful for the few days of rest at Grandma & Grandpa's house before we start the oh-so-enjoyable process of unpacking everything we just spent days packing. We are eagerly awaiting the arrival of our beloved provider as he drives our things up through 5 states and a province. We've only been apart 3 days but it feels like an eternity as we became quite spoiled with him at home full time the last two weeks! I took some great pictures of Hudson's first experience in snow, but can't get the computer to upload them. As soon as I dig my laptop out of the abyss otherwise known as our trailer I'll send you lots of pictures of our little marshmallow. We hope you are doing well and pray that you can enjoy each day you have with those you love! Signing off from the land of politically correctness, Kristi.

5 comments:

the bakks said...

So glad y'all made it! Hope Dan's drive goes quickly! ha! We're already scheming up a way to come visit...

Jenny said...

Oh my gosh--can't believe you are really moved and there--a whirlwind for sure! You have got to be a packing/unpacking pro by now. Hope your transition to another new place is as peaceful as possible. Love you,Jenny

Anonymous said...

I am glad to hear you made it. I have been checking for a post to see how everything went. My brother and his wife are going to take your place in your old apartment. I told them about it and they went to vist and signed a lease. They are moving in on March 1st. Anytime I visit them I will think of you. Love ya, anna

Court said...

Glad to hear that you guys made it...hope Dan gets there safe and soon. Hope that you feel at home really quick :)

Mark said...

Woo hoo! You made it! We've been praying for the transition. Enjoy the snow...it's 38 degrees and a blanket of ice in Anchorage...we enjoyed fluffy snow for a little while. You'll have to get Hudson a sled. Maya LOVES her sled and hates it when I take her out of it. We'll definitely try and get over there to see you guys. Love ya! Cori