For Christmas this year my brother Josh gave Hudson money to go to what he called "Nino's School". It is really a kids gym called JW Tumbles that I'd been coveting ever since I saw it when we moved to The Woodlands. Josh heard how much I wanted Hudson to go and helped pay for his classes. Today was the last class in the session so we had to memorialize the oh-so-fun place with a few pictures. I'm so sad to leave the gym behind, as whenever we walked though the doors Hudson would immediately take off running the spend the next 45 minutes or so climbing, pushing, and sliding on everything while having the time of his life. So I just wanted to stop and say "thanks Josh" for helping to make that all possible. Oh, and yes, that is my just turned one year old walking across a step ladder. Could someone please tell him he is not supposed to be doing things like this yet?!
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Thanks Josh
For Christmas this year my brother Josh gave Hudson money to go to what he called "Nino's School". It is really a kids gym called JW Tumbles that I'd been coveting ever since I saw it when we moved to The Woodlands. Josh heard how much I wanted Hudson to go and helped pay for his classes. Today was the last class in the session so we had to memorialize the oh-so-fun place with a few pictures. I'm so sad to leave the gym behind, as whenever we walked though the doors Hudson would immediately take off running the spend the next 45 minutes or so climbing, pushing, and sliding on everything while having the time of his life. So I just wanted to stop and say "thanks Josh" for helping to make that all possible. Oh, and yes, that is my just turned one year old walking across a step ladder. Could someone please tell him he is not supposed to be doing things like this yet?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That does look like lots of fun!
anna
Post a Comment