Just a quick update. We have found a home here in Canmore and are busy moving in this weekend. Dan spent the afternoon shoveling hardened snow off our porches while Hudson and I unpacked boxes. We are making great progress thanks to wonderful Grandparents here to help by bringing food for our empty fridge & bare pantry as well as making the oh so great sacrifice of babysitting.
We had a bit of a rough start when Dan called from the US/Canadian border saying the agents wouldn't let him across with our truck. Apparently we didn't have all correct paperwork in order (even though we called three times to be sure!). So with our truck at the border still and Dan here, we are having to be creative with how we move our belongings, thankful yet again for borrowed cars from Dan's parents.
I unpacked a box today and feel the need to share what I found inside. Ladies, let this be a warning to never let your precious hubbies pack boxes. The contents included: a wall clock, shower head, computer cables, teddybear, calendar, markers, a pair of high heels, Russian verb flash cards, and walkie-talkies. I now know how things get lost in a move.
I found my memory card for my camera but now can't find my camera...so once again I'll post pictures of our little snowbaby when I can find both pieces simultaneously.
Hope you are having a great February.
Love, Kristi
Saturday, February 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I laughed out loud when you read what was in the boxes. You can definitely tell who packed that box.
Y'all give me hope that moving around is doable with a mobile baby. :)
Wow-- you guys already found a house?! I am so impressed:) Can't wait to see it. Love you, Jenny
Post a Comment