Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Blue Suede Shoes

 


Ok, so they are actually black, but they are his first pair of "official" shoes, (Merrells to be exact, we have to be like Daddy!). By official I mean the shoes that have a rubber sole, not the Robeez that we so dearly love. I bought them from a resale shop across the street called Kid to Kid. It is a regular stop for Hudson and I on our daily walks. I love breezing in there to check out the toy shelf or clothes to see what exciting new things are in that we absolutely must have.... So back at home last night I wanted to try the shoes on him to see what he'd do with hard soles on his feet. He sat still while I wriggled them onto his fat little feet then walked around picking his feet up high with each step, as though he were wearing snow shoes. After a good little giggle, I took the shoes off him so as not to interrupt his play time too much. He promptly came back, sat down and began trying to put the shoes on his own feet. When that didn't work he then stood up and tried jamming his foot into the shoe just like we would with a slip on. I guess you could say they are keepers, and that he didn't mind the shoes so much afterall.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: