Boy, I just love this picture! Abigail sits happily these days in front of her little basket of toys, and spends time playing with each toy as she systematically empties the basket. But without a doubt, her favorite item is the little mirror. She sits for long periods of time fascinated with the baby looking back at her. She stares some, but mostly presses her face up against the mirror trying her hardest to give sweet kisses to the other baby. She'll be busy kissing the baby forever it seems. I can't say that we blame her though. She is truly the picture of sweetness and spends her days with eyebrows raised taking in the world around with a trusting curiosity we can't help but smile at. Even Hudson can't help the random kiss on her forehead as he walks by! Oh, and the picture below is her excitedly looking at me to see if I noticed the baby in the mirror as well.
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That baby in the window is priceless! It is so fun to see Dan's eyes looking out of her face. I could just eat her up!
Post a Comment