The apple tree at it's peak in August. I absolutely loved looking out my windows each day at this happy tree. I can't help but think of Mary Englebreit when I see it. I'm sure a tree just like it must have inspired her to create some of her oh-so-happy artwork.
Hudson taking a turn a picking apples, a very long turn!
A glimpse at all the goodness he picked, and boy was he proud of his work!
"Oh here Mommy, don't forget these" Not an apple was to be left anywhere in the yard.
Bottoms up! Not a drop was left in anyone's glass by the end of the evening. We juice fruit and veggies regularly, but nothing can compare to the fun of picking the fruit, "mashing it" (as Hudson says) through the juicer, then sitting down for a nice glass of apple juice. It was well worth the wait and we're already looking forward to next year!

1 comment:
Yeah! I just had so much fun catching up! Glad to know you are all happy and healthy...especially Abigail, she looks REALLY healthy...gotta love baby legs :)
Post a Comment