Hudson often asks for "abigew" to lay in bed with him. It's so sweet as he loves to read books to her and show her the stars on the ceiling. He'll say things like "look abigew, see stars up dere?" I just love it. He is an adoring brother.
Again - he loves to be with her. He is a big rough, as to be expected, but whenever he bumps her he tells her, "sorry buddy" in the sweetest little voice. Ahh, just love it!
Now that the weather is finally nice, we have been spending lots and lots of time at the parks. Our little fearless climber gets bored with the playgrounds made for his age group, he likes to climb and slide on those that are a bit big and challenging. He is such a little go getter in life! I can't wait to see what God has in store for him.
Ohh, the eyelash picture! Abigail was blessed to have been given Dan's eyes. She has the longest, curled eyelashes. Whenever she learns to bat them we're in trouble. I have a feeling her daddy may just cave!
Monday, June 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love the updates! That pic with Hudson on the slide... I could barely pay attention to anything but the beautiful mountain right behind him... sigh... Abigail's boots in the one picture are hillarious. I believe we have 30th birthdays coming this year too girlie... : )
What a great overlook of your May. The thing I know that I love the best about having 2 kiddos close in age is that bond... seeing your oldest love on the younger and seeing the youngest look up to so intruigingly at the older. The pictures of Hudson with his sweet (and beautiful) baby sister remind me of our Sariyah and how much she loves the babies in our home. There is nothing sweeter than seeing siblings loving on each other. Kristi- your kids are just precious. And Happy Birthday to Dan!
Funny how people comment on particular things, and other folks see something different. I say that because of the picture of the baby and you comment on her eyelashes. Not meaning to take any thing away from them, and I suppose its because you are so use to looking into Dan's amazingly blue eyes, but, that is what I see your daughter has been blessed with. I remember when I met Dan, the first thing I noticed were those eyes, and I think I might have even told you that you got a good one!
Post a Comment