Monday, June 29, 2009

Everyone should have an Uncle like mine

Why I love my uncle:

He has water balloon fights with me & Daddy (& Mommy)



Teaches me how to feed squirrels



Fetches things like his socks out of the cold, cold river when I throw them in, then still throws rocks with me.



and gives me piggy back rides when I'm too tired to walk.

4 comments:

Megan Sandoz said...

This post makes me extremely happy! Brothers (and uncles) are the best! Enjoy!

The Klentzmans said...

I didn't even recognize who that was for the longest! I was trying to remember if Dan had brothers. Daniel is such a dude now!

Jenny said...

This is sooooo sweet Kristi. Although I can't quite believe that that is little Daniel!!!! Weren't we just pulling him in wagons, pushing him in toddler swings, and trying to get him to sleep by stroking his chubby little cheeks (sorry if you are reading this Daniel:) . Craziness. Love you! Jen

Jana said...

Priceless!