Saturday, March 21, 2009

Day Dreamer



What does a newborn think about? Abigail's gentle nature allows her to lay peacefully staring at the world around her, a world that is often filled with the mayhem of a two year old, bubbly boy. During the day she can most often be found snuggled up next to her momma perfectly content. Just this week I received the greatest gift, an Ergo baby carrier, from Grandma Bittle. Oh how it has changed my life. This precious little girl has such a quite spirit and loves nothing better than to be held close.

Laughter. It's the beautiful sound filling our home right now as Hudson plays with Dan in the living room. You'll have to excuse me if my thoughts seem a bit choppy, but I am having a hard time focusing on anything other than the fun that radiates from the other room. In fact, I'll have to get back to you with some of the thoughts I've been having and want to share with you. I am reading the best book and want to tell you about the impact it is having on me...thanks Rebecca for recommending it to me. What is it? You'll just have to check back in a day or two to find out, but trust me, it is amazing.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Awww, so sweet! So glad you and baby boo love the ergo...baby wearing really IS life changing! I don't know what I would have without my carriers when Sammy was a babe, he was such a snuggle buggle too. Can't wait to hear what the book is....I have my guesses! Jen

The Klentzmans said...

We love our Ergo too! I put her on my back when we go outside gardening, and she takes great naps in it when we go grocery shopping. Those things are the only way to get anything done when you have 2. Are you reading the Mission of Motherhood? If not, you should pick it up next. It is so good and such an encouragement too! and then read the Red Tent. I just finished it, and it is a great novel about Jacob and his wives and children!

Mark said...

LOVE the ergo...Lexi has spent the majority of her life in it ;) I tried to call today, but no go. I'll try again soon-I'd love to hear how you are!
Cori