Congratulations on the first week!! Isn't 2 so fun! I just love it. Lexi's eyes light up the moment she hears Maya in the room. She runs into my room in the morning as says "baby wake!" She just can't wait to see her. We're so happy for you guys-enjoy every minute! It goes too fast. Maya is 2 next week and Lexi is already 4 months!! How did that happen??!
What a pretty thing! Can you tell already that she looks like you? It seems like it in pictures at least. I am soooo happy for you guys, and totally get the "baby bliss" thing. I wish you could bottle it up! How sweet is little Hudson cuddling her!! Yeah!
4 comments:
Congratulations on the first week!! Isn't 2 so fun! I just love it. Lexi's eyes light up the moment she hears Maya in the room. She runs into my room in the morning as says "baby wake!" She just can't wait to see her. We're so happy for you guys-enjoy every minute! It goes too fast. Maya is 2 next week and Lexi is already 4 months!! How did that happen??!
What a pretty thing! Can you tell already that she looks like you? It seems like it in pictures at least. I am soooo happy for you guys, and totally get the "baby bliss" thing. I wish you could bottle it up! How sweet is little Hudson cuddling her!! Yeah!
You are so beautiful, Kristi.
I think she looks like Hudson.....so, does he look like mom or dad?....hmmmm
Post a Comment