Friday, December 5, 2008

Paci Withdrawls

 


Silly little one. We've begun taking the paci away except for bedtime and really sticking to it much to Hudson's dismay. Yesterday he came walking out of his room with a wooden puzzle piece in his mouth, sucking on the knob to satisfy his craving. I broke out into laughter and realized this may not be the easy transition I'd planned. He's done well so far, when he gets out of bed each day he has to leave the paci there telling it "night night ba ba". I guess I'll just have to see if we need to tell the puzzle pieces night night as well :)

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Marcella said...

Hi Kristi! This is hilarious! I found your blog through Julie's. Hudson is adorable! I hope you are doing well.:)

The Klentzmans said...

We just took Mia's paci away for the (2nd) time... actually the paci fairy came on her birthday and took them to give to some little babies, and brought her a pretty sweet big girl kitchen in return. The first time we took them a few months ago it was aweful, but this time seems to be pretty seamless! And, we really want to see ya'll when you are down for Christmas! We'll be in Waller Christmas eve through that Sunday I guess, so I know ya'll have a lot going on but please please try to squeeze us some time! You just gotta meet Eleanor!

Jenny said...

Ahh! So cute! Thankfully, we don't have to go through this with the babes, but I have a feeling that taking away their naptime/bedtime bottle will be a doosie. I've chosen not to think about it until they're two:) Anyway, call when you get a chance so that we can catch up! Love you, Jen