Friday, December 19, 2008

7 Things

7 Things...Ok Jen, lets see if I can do this in under an hour.

7 Things I can do

1. Get Dan and/or Hudson to do something they don't want to do by making it sound "fun"
2. Make mean salsa, and quesadillas
3. Organize chaos and have lots of fun while doing it
4. Go from bed head & blah to looking nice in 10 minutes.
5. Have children naturally gravitate to me.
6. Consistently drive till the needle is past the red and never run out of gas.
7.

7 Things I can't do

1. Tie my own shoes. Well, not for 3 more months at least.
2. Mop the floor without being asked. Sweep yes, mop no. It is my most hated chore.
3. Turn down Mrs. Baird's little white powdered sugar doughnuts.
4. Sit in a car longer than 4 hours without going crazy. No road trips here folks.
5. Remember someone's name right after they tell it to me.
6. Conjugate verbs. Part of the reason I took Sign Language for my foreign language.
7. Get the recycling items out of the garage and to the recycling center.

7 Things that Attracted me to Dan

1. His laughter and ready smile
2. His beautiful baby blue eyes
3. His character
4. His ability to dream big
5. His adventurous spirit
6. His humility and love for others
7. His good looks...of course that would have to be on the list!

7 Things I Say Most Often

1. "Hudson, down!" He is quite a little monkey.
2. "Baba night". My answer to Hudson asking for his paci, this happens at least 20x a day. In fact, I've said it 3 times just while writing this :)
3. "Ohhhh". Pretty much my response to anything that doesn't require an actually answer.
4. "Do do want to help me cook?" Hudson helps me cook every meal.
5. "Say excuse me". Hudson is all boy!
6. "Love you" or "Mommy loves you". Between Dan and Hudson it certainly ranks in the top seven.
7. "We have to change your diaper Hudson". He hates to stop playing even for a much needed change.


7 Of My Favorite Foods

1. Anything Mexican, but especially the beans and rice
2. Homemade waffles with syrup
3. Divinity, a candy my mom makes each Christmas that is straight sugar
4. Tantalizingly Tangy Meatloaf from AllRecipes.com. No really, it's absolutely amazing!
5. Wassail, mmmmm there is just nothing quite like it when it's cold outside.
6. Chicken Kiev, my request for my "birthday meal" each year from my Mom.
7. Fresh bread, especially if it has something to dip it in -I'm with you on this one Jennifer!

7 People I tag

1. Rebecca Zap
2. Mischawn E.
3. Marianne K.
4. Jocelyn H.
5. Jess H.
6. Julie B.
7. Abbe S.

Phew, I can't believe I actually finished it! Ok ladies, now it's your turn if you dare.

2 comments:

Rebecca Zappasodi said...

Super cute... but in your 7 things I can do list you forget "Successfully manage to get Becca & I out of a boys scouts knot during Kappa Court".

The Klentzmans said...

yea! awesome!