First off I loved riding anything with wheels: tractors, trucks, and 4-wheelers. Grandpaw took me on all of them! We went so fast and rode all over the land. He even let me drive a little, but I didn't tell Mommy about that, she might get worried, but I'm a big boy.
Grammy took me on rides too, she and I rode behind a tractor on a hay ride at the pumpkin patch. I love giving kisses so she got plenty for taking me on such a fun adventure. We even rode it a few times!
I also learned how much I love drums. Uncle Daniel had some electronic drums and I have to admit, I spent a lot of time banging those sticks, but not only on the drums. Did you know that furniture and walls make different noises too? I liked the windows but Mommy said not to hit those. Something about them braking...
My Uncles are so silly. They would play games with me and then start laughing at the funny things I did. I guess they aren't used to someone who is so expressive or energetic as me. But we had a great time together and my favorite word to say while there became "Aunkle" which I think is a much better way to say "uncle". The only problem was that the never seemed to answer when I'd call them early in the morning, I guess they should go night-night earlier, then they can get up at 6 am with me! Uncles are so much fun, I wish I could have one in my toy box, but Mommy said they wouldn't fit and that they have to go to school, whatever that is.
We had lots of time to sit and play at Caldwell. Uncle Josh brought his big dog for me to play with and I loved throwing the ball really far, at least 3 feet, for her to chase down and bring back. I also spent a lot of time filling and emptying the igloo with my cup. You should try it sometime, it's kinda messy, but lots and lots of fun!
I ate so much good food while there. My Grammy makes the best cakes and I loved the fact that I could sneak a bite now and then when no one was looking.
One day we went to the pumpkin patch where I got to grind corn, throw pumpkins (when Mommy wasn't looking) and go on hay rides. I loved watching the wheels of the tractor go round and round and pulling hay out of the bales. Fall is so much fun.
Let me clarify my last statement, Fall is fun, but halloween costumes are not. I was nice enough to oblige mom for just a moment when she put a cow costume on me, but I don't think I like it. Even if it is really soft and cute.

2 comments:
So happy to see an update! Hudson is as cute as ever:) Daniel is sooo grown up! I remember over the years seeing him and thinking, "Nope. Still looks like little Daniel." Not now! What a handsome family you are:) We need to catch up so call me when you get a chance. Love you, Jenny
Holy cow I miss you guys! These pics make me cry:(
Post a Comment