Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Conversations with a Todder

Wow, has it really been an entire month? I do have a few excuses, but none of them great. I have so much catching up to do and now that our move is complete and we have internet again (it did take them three weeks to get it hooked up) I'll be blogging again...that is if anyone is still here :)

Here is a quick run down of all the "new" things in our lives at the moment.
1.) A new haircut, pictures to follow as soon as I can find my camera battery charger.
2.) A new home with a wonderful backyard and friends within walking distance
and last but certainly not least!
3.) A new BABY in my tummy - I'm due march 17th and have finally entered the feeling better stage!

So here is a little peek into lunch at the Bittle home. There is never a lack of entertainment around here.

13 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh Kristi,

I kept getting all teary watching this little video! He is SO,SO,SO cute I just want to eat him up. Seriously, his expressions? His gagabedobubogugo. His "Boo!" His little laugh. Oh man, he is one special little guy:)

Hey, can you call me? I have been thinking about you lots but somehow STILL haven't put your new number in my cell. SO stupid. Anyway, love you guys lots! Jenny

The Klentzmans said...

Oh wonderful! Yes, we are still here! Look at Hudson just talking away! How old is he? Congratulations on baby Bittle number 2!!!!!!!!! I am very happy for you guys. where did you move? Is it close to your old place? Call me soon!

Anonymous said...

Yes, we are still out here...wondering where you have been. What an adorable stage Hudson is at! Congratulations on the baby! How wonderful! love, Jana

Julie, Brian, Aubrey, Malakai, and Zoe said...

Congrats Bittles! So excited to hear about your baby. I love the video. What a cutie! I have been a blogging slacker too, but just put a couple of new posts. We miss you guys up here in AK.

Anonymous said...

OH what a sweetie!!!! Makes me want to hug and hug and hug him. :) I love his jabbering. I play it many times just to hear him! That makes me miss him more!!!!!

Aunti Carol

the bakks said...

Whoa! Congratulations! I had no idea! Glad that you're in the feel better stage - what a fun time for y'all!

Mark said...

Maya just sat here talking to Hudson. Her little eyes did not move from him!! :) We should set up a webcam "date" so they can communicate with one another. I'm glad you've turned a corner..that must feel good. We love you guys!! Let's talk soon.
Cori

Anonymous said...

Congrats Kristi on the new baby. How exciting! I guess you know the nice cool places to have a baby.. For some reason I always chose Houston in the summer. haha. But not you. You are smarter than that, Alaska and Canada. Wow! So will the baby be leagally Canadian and American? Glad to hear you are feeling better. I miss you. love , anna

Jami said...

Kristi

How cute is that little boy! Congrats on the new baby coming. I am wondering where you moved as well? I love watching all you young ladies grow your families.....thanks for sharing that little boy with all of us via the net!

Rebecca Zappasodi said...

Oh that video is so so sweet! I'm glad you're feeling better. When are you finding out what you're having?? Oh I can't even wait!

Megan Sandoz said...

Hooray!! I am so happy for you guys, Kristi! Congrats! Love, Megan

joyce said...

Hi Kristi,
Congratulations on that new little life!
Hudson is adorable. I had to watch every second.
Love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new little bittle!! We are so excited for you guys. We just found out today we are having a little GIRL and are very excited!! Let us know as soon as you find out if you are having a boy or a girl. Glad to hear you are feeling better as well. What a cutie Hudson is, I miss that little guy!