I miss him sooo much! He is awesome in that towel. You need to tell him that big boys don't cry, (although he seems to have the grumpy, moaning thing down pat early.. doesn't it usually take the stronger sex a few more years to develop this?) And, BTW if you are just too busy to call, then at least you need to UPDATE YOUR BLOG MORE OFTEN!!!!!! Love ya!
I agree with Jennifer--WE NEED NEWS!! Hudson, I empathize with ya pal. Sometimes I wish I could run and just fall down on the ground and start crying and then get back up and get on with the day:)
2 comments:
I miss him sooo much! He is awesome in that towel. You need to tell him that big boys don't cry, (although he seems to have the grumpy, moaning thing down pat early.. doesn't it usually take the stronger sex a few more years to develop this?) And, BTW if you are just too busy to call, then at least you need to UPDATE YOUR BLOG MORE OFTEN!!!!!! Love ya!
I agree with Jennifer--WE NEED NEWS!! Hudson, I empathize with ya pal. Sometimes I wish I could run and just fall down on the ground and start crying and then get back up and get on with the day:)
Love you guys, Jenny
Post a Comment