Thursday, November 19, 2009

At least they stick together!


I came across these pictures this morning and realized Abi always readily accepts whatever Hudson gives her to eat
(thankfully he's very careful with what he offers and always under my watchful eye)
Perhaps if Hudson gives her the veggies at dinnertime...
It's actually quite fun. I like to test/teach Hudson about what Abigail can and cannot have. So I'll say something like, "Hudson can Abigail have some of your almonds?" Then often, without even looking up from his food, I hear "Nope, Abi can't have crunchy [foods]". Thankfully he gets the concept since he loves feeding her, and she loves being fed by him. Sometimes in order to get dinner ready I'll put a handful of Cheerios on her tray to keep them both occupied. She loves working on her pincer grasp picking them up and eating them one by one, although about half of them end up being eaten off her palms since they tend to stick to her chubby little hand. Hudson is likewise entertained as he watches dutifully ready to feed her making sure she is fed a steady supply of the "oohs" as long as she wants them. And when it comes to the little round cereal she is a bottomless pit, no really, we have to cut her off :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: