Before I begin, I feel I owe an apology for my absence and laziness in blogging. You see, I am not creative by nature and when it comes to creative writing I am especially lost. I was always the student who needed to know all of the parameters and details before beginning a writing assignment. The worst thing a teacher could say to me was, "I'd like you to write a paper on whatever topic you'd like". Ahhh, what am I supposed to do with that? I could literally sit for an hour staring at the empty page just trying to get a sentence down, something, anything. So, all that to say I do not find blogging an easy task and though it should be, and sometimes is, I feel quite inadequate most times. Facts I can do, interesting, heartwarming, or funny is another story. So for those of you who are still with me, and willing to put up with a rather dry writer, I offer my renewed dedication of sharing our stories of life, love and laughter.
Without further ado....on with the stories!
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh, we are still here and eagerly anticipating any stories or facts you would like to share:) Love you! Jen
OH Hudson is growing up to be a big boy. Oh we miss him so much. Thanks for adding those pictures. I just keep looking at him and wanting to hug him. :(
Love you,
A. Carol and U. Bubba
You are funny :) Write when you can and know I love to read it! Love, Megan
Yea! Bore us Bore us! I just want to hear from ya! Just think... it is the best way to avoid phone calls!
Post a Comment